Table of Content:
- Why read inspiring quotes?
- Top 20 Quotes
From a small company to one established corporate, every business faces different kinds of difficulties to grow and stay ahead of the competition in the market.
Business Growth is a challenging feat for every business man. And what makes big businesses keep going at what they do is the juice of motivation and consistency in their efforts to succeed.
Why read inspiring quotes?
Every Business Owner needs some words of wisdom, gentle nudges and motivational statements that would fire them up to reach the next required milestone in their business.
The world of business owners is a lonely world. Every business man is a fighting a lonely battle and often the battle is with their mind sets.
Quotations from already successful business men can do wonders in terms of giving them the right growth hacking tips and the Eureka moments to climb greater heights in their business. Quotes from successful mentors can really help business men focus with more concentration and avoid the same mistakes they had done.
Top 20 Quotes:
If you are a business owner, we have rounded up some of the best motivational quotes to inspire you and keep you going at what you do the best.
- “Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
- As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.” – Donald Trump
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake- you can’t learn anything from being perfect.” – Adam Osborne
- “My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had — everyday I’m learning something new.” – Richard Branson
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
- “One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions; your passions choose you.” – Jeff Bezos
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.” -David Brinkley
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” -Andrew Carnegie
- “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” -Reid Hoffman
- “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ‘em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “Bringing great people onto your team is about demonstrating that size really doesn’t matter – people do.” -Jess Campbell
- “A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in.” -Nicole Snow
- “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” -Jack Welch
- “Find a great mentor, someone who has already been through the many challenges of being an entrepreneur..” -Jodi Levine
- “Help your team feel more connected to your company by incorporating the right digital technology tools into their workflow.” -Andrea Meyer
If you are stuck in a routine, feeling exhausted, feel like needing a bit of motivation, read the above quotes!
Simply changing the way of thinking can make things better in life. The effect of positivity puts a smile on everybody’s face.
Take advantage of these quotes, make your day better, and grow your business.
Have we missed any of your favourite quotes? Please do feel free to mention them in the comments section.